23 Things Swimmers carry out That They Only Feel *Slightly* Guilty approximately
1. First and foremost, peeing in the pool.
2. That obviously means you’re technically peeing with — and on — your friends.
3. Also, (whether you’re capable of it) peeing while you’re swimming and leaving a cramped stream behind you.
4. And peeing in a tech suit…it just never ends well.
5. Hocking loogies into the gutters.
6. Walking on crude pool decks barefoot…
7. …or even worse, LOCKER ROOMS. Like…we’re crazy.
8. Adjusting your boobs/bulge in your suit in the full view of the pool.
9. Two words: DECK. CHANGING.
10. Accidentally swallowing pool water and not even thinking twice approximately what’s actually in it.
11. Smacking someone during warm up and not even slowing down, just continuing swimming.
12. Grabbing someone in the lane next to you while you’re swimming in practice…swimming *IS* a contact sport.
13. Pulling on the lane line.
14. Checking out other swimmers at meets.
15. Walking around non-swimmers and REEKING of chlorine.
16. And having that dry, crunchy, straw-like hair from the chemicals in the water.
17. Swimming with foggy goggles — apart from you don’t know precisely what crude crud is causing them to fog up.
18. Having nervous pees (or poos, LOL) before a race (you’re nervous AND trying to stay super hydrated.)
19. Permanently having goggle marks around your eyes.
20. Having hairy legs everyone season…
21. …and then enjoying your shaved legs a cramped too much when it came to championship season.
22. Constantly being nearly bare around everyone your best friends.
23. And finally, stuffing your face after every practice and meet because DUH, you’re a swimmer and your stomach is a bottomless pit.